Monday, September 02, 2013

DD Glass Block



So a few weeks ago I was dusting my shelves and in my craft area.  Since I have switched to mainly Clear Mount stamps I now had the need for a bookend.  As I was looking around my office I ran across a left over glass block that had a chip out of one of the corners so I could not sell it.  I decided to decorate it for myself. I cut some vinyl with my alphabet dies.  Usually I put lights in them but since this was serving a different purpose I put a piece of Basic Black card stock on the back, wrapped a wide decorative ribbon around the edge and fastened them in the back.  I keep both my Stamping business and my Web Design business under the same name so it fits perfect in my office.

Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Basic Black
Ink: None
Accessories: Retired Alphabet Dies, Glass Block, Etching Cream, Wide Ribbon

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails