Friday, September 06, 2013

Mr. Moose at Sunset



As you can tell I really like this moose!  I was making a card the other day and my 11 yr old DD told me how much she loved the backside of the DSP I was using.  So I promised her the next card that I made I would use that paper.  I added the sunset to bring the colors into the main image.  The circles alone were just not enough so I added the Lattice (with a bit of trimming) between.  The paper was so fun and not too dark to use for my sentiment too.

Details:
Stamps: Walk in the Wild
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Venetian Romance
Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Collection framelits, Lattice Die, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails