Monday, September 16, 2013

Silver Moose









I had mentioned this tip a while back and someone asked me to give more detail.  I love the Framelits but sometimes the space between is just too much, so this will give you a smaller gap.

I used the Six Sided Sampler was used for the inside of the Build-a-Brad.  I rubbed a sponge of Smoky Slate over the embossed image to shadow it a bit more.




Details:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler, Walk in the Wild
Paper: Brushed Silver, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Ink: Versamark, Smoky Slate
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Labels Collection Die, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Build-a-Brad

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails