Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wavy Butterflies


Ok, so this card got away from me.  It is much busier than I usually do but I like it enough to send it out (many cards do not make it that far Lol..I am my own hardest critic) so it will make it on here too. Lol  I already told you that now that school has started I do not have a lot of time during the day to stamp and my thought process was disturbed quite a few times during the making of this card.  I tried to wait until the high schooler went in town for band but then the other kids had a million questions...never fails.

I sponged across the raised back panel to give it more dimension and so the layers in front did not blend in too much,  I could use butterflies on every card but I have to force myself not to. Lol




Details:
Stamps: Papillon Potpouri
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Pistachio Pudding, Venetian Romance DSP
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Edgelits Adorning Accents, Lattice Die,Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Flower- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Leaves- Bird Builder Punch, Bitty Butterflies Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls




Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails