Monday, October 07, 2013

Birthday Balloons



So as I was blurfing (blog surfing) the other day I ran across Patty Bennets blog.  She had a post on making balloons with the small oval punch and the feet of the owl from the owl punch.  I had been wishing for a balloon punch for sooo long.  Why didn't I think if this?!?!?!?  I sponged around the edges of the oval and used the Chalk Marker to add a bit more dimension.  The Chalk Marker is in the Holiday catalog and is wonderful!!




Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit,
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, White Stampin' Chalk Marker

Details:

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails