Friday, October 11, 2013

Dress Up Notebook


I always carry a tablet in my purse.  I found a nice medium size one at the dollar tree the other day but it was just too bland for me to use. Lol   I dressed it up a bit and it fits perfect in my purse....I may have to pick up a few more.  They were so fun to decorate!! My 11 yr old DD who has always been content with a plain tablet had to decorate hers too. ;-)



Details:
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Venetian Romance DSP
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink:Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding-Sponging
Accessories: Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Dress Up Framelits, Basic Pearls, tea Lace Paper Doilies, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails