Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Zig Zag Flowers



This is one of those cards that happened completely buy accident and I love the way it turned out.    I started it out for last weeks sketch challenge but when it came time to put the blocks over top I did not want to cove the zig zags. Lol so I set it aside and finished it later.  These are some of my favorite colors!


Details:
Stamps:Flower Shop, Around Array
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Epic Day, This and That DSP, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Calypso Coral, early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch,Pansy Punch

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails