Friday, November 15, 2013

Bello



I am having so much fun with my ecutter!!!  I found a file for this Minion and just knew I had to make one.  I struggle so much with kid's cards so the eclips will give me an extra help with those.  I just had to have the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder.  I thought it would help me with kid's cards and it worked perfect here.  I looked up some Minion language and found out that Hello = Bello so that was what I used. More of these will be made, my kids loved them!!!


Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Basic Gray
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Sizzix Eclips

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails