Monday, November 18, 2013

Lattice Butterflies




I love this DSP but always struggle on how to use it and then how to make it last.  I use my favorite first and often and then run out.  I know I can just order more, but I hate running out.  How come I do not feel the same about the card stock? ;-) 


Details:
Stamps: Papillon Potpouri, Really Good Greetings
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Big Shot, Pretty Print Embossing Folder, Lattice Die, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails