Friday, November 29, 2013

Millner Frame




Another "Name Frame" went out in June.  I still use my retired Alphabet die because it is just the size alphabet that I want for these.  I do not save or use many things when they are no longer in the catalog but these will have a home until another their size comes around. I found some new bigger frames so I am able to do longer names, which is great for someone with the last name Rippentrop. ;-)  



Details:
Stamps: None
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Indigo Island, Crumb Cake, Retired DSP, Pool Party
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Sponging- Crumb Cake, Indigo Island, Early Espresso
Accessories: 5/8" Crochet Trim, 1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Retired Island Indigo Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Ovals Collections Framelits, Retired Alphabet Die, Bird Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Oval Punch, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelit

Have you checked out my Wacky Wednesday deal???

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails