Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Vintage Sketch



Well, I am a week behind on my Sketch Challenges.  I was able to have a friend over last Wednesday to make some cards and I did the Sketch Challenge.  I just have not had time in the last week to post it....so I decided just to be a week late, maybe I will have time later today to get to today's challenge.


I sprayed the doily with Crumb Cake re-inker and water that I keep in my Stampin Spritzer (pg 164). I stamped the butterflies after cutting them out and sponged around the edges.  I glued the DSP to the Soft Suede before I ran it through the Big Shot.  I left the upper corner unglued to make it easier to curl down after. To adhere the butterflies I just put a few dots of Mono adhesive on the back.  I have done this numerous times and have never had one come off, in fact I have tried to move some and they will tear if removed.  The sentiment is popped up on a Dimensional.


Hope you are all warm and safe!



Details:
Stamps: Oh Hello, A Round Array
Paper: Afternoon Picnic DSP, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Soft Suede, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Tea Lace Doilies, Big Shot, Bitty Butterfly Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Beautiful Butterfly Die, Rhinestones, Bird Builder Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails