Friday, March 21, 2014

Coastal Trees



It was such a cooooold morning when I made this card.  I live on a 9 acre wooded lot with lots of beautiful trees which was what drew me to this set to begin with.  So as I look out the window that morning and saw the frost on the trees it chose my colors for me.  Coastal Cabana reminded me that morning of the cold winter weather we had been having.  I stamped the trees and then did some sponging.  I distressed the edges a bit.  The Sentiment is on a Dimensional.


Details:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Woodgrain Background, Lots of Thanks
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso Coredinations, Whisper White
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Distressing Tool


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails