Monday, March 10, 2014

Glamorous Birthday





My daughter needed a card for a friend and her only request was lots of sparkle.  I thought this fit the request.  I am a hoarder when it comes to my glimmer paper (but yet I love to use it!).  So the glimmer paper behind the card front I cut the center out of so I could use it elsewhere.  I randomly stamped the flowers on the front and then ran it through the Bigshot.  I not only sponged around the out side but did a few swipes across the top.  The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.  It is also embossed in silver.



Details:
Stamps: Oh Hello, Label Love
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Silver Glimmer Paper
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder, Chevron Punch, Artisan Punch


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I love, love, love this card!!
    CASEing... NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails