Monday, April 14, 2014

You're the Star




This is also a CASE.  It was from a site with foreign language (I believe it was German) but I was in a hurry and did not save the site so I cannot remember where the idea came from.  It was a fun and quick card, which is where stamping fits in my life right now.  We are still in full school mode and now soccer season plus trying to get ready for graduation and all the fun full summer activities....Some times I just need to stop and make a card to burn off some creative juices.  



Details:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Express Yourself
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Merry Mini Punch Pack -Star #126882, Early Espresso Baker's Twine


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails