Monday, May 12, 2014

Honeycomb Flowers




I finally broke Down and bought the Hexagon Hive Framelit.  It is available until June 1st and I know I will get quite a bit of use out of it!  Here I just layered it over Designer paper and added away.

Details:
Stamps: Papillon Potpouri, Flower Shop, Six Sided Sampler, Petite Petals, Crushed Curry
Paper: Afternoon Picnic, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzaz
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzaz, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Big Shot, Hexagon Hive Framelit, Basic Pearls, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Bird Builder Punch-Leaves, Hexagon Punch, (My Petite Petals Punch was on back order so I had to hand cut the smaller flower)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie...well, I was able to resist getting this framelit until now. Love the black with a flowered background. Guess I'll get it too. We make a lot of cards for the church, so it will get a lot of use, I'm sure. Thank you. God bless. Linda Deline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails