Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Birthday Ticket


My summer has been crazy busy and it does not want to slow down.  I am sorry for my scattered post.  I have made time to work on cards and fill orders but sooo many have gone out the door without a picture taken or a duplicate made. :-(  This is a combo of 2 of my new favorite sets.  I am always in need of a masculine set and the Traveler set fills that very well.  The Work of Art set is a great way to add color to an image without having to color it in.  I missed my spiral punch very much.  One of my favorite things to make with it is the film strips.  It was the first thing I had to do with this set.


Details:
Stamps: Traveler, That''s the Ticket. Work of Art
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP
Paper Size: A2 4.25" x 5.5"
Ink: Memento Black Ink, Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive
Accessories:Spiral Border Punch, Ticket Duo Builder Punch


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping and taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails